Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 to 2011

- Morning
Some meals for my breakfast.
That is cheese hot-dog and cheeze wedges without orange-white mayonnaise.
But i still more like KFC's cheeze wedges. Heehee


Here is it. Nice? *I've add some effect on it, lolol*


- Night
Our BBQ failed :(
Cause some of my babes have problem so cant attend.
Its okay. Next time we can BBQ together when we're free.

Ee Ling met up me at my dad's restaurant so we order some meals to eat.
After that, her friend was came here too.
Arghhh we're not in the picture mode so we didn't capture ourself.
But, we've deleted the pictures after we capture. LOLOL



Wee~ my grandma told me that i looks taller with this pattern of clothes.
Okay. I am a shortie :X





Happy New Year Everyone!

Let's shout HELLO to 2011 and GoodBYE to 2010!
Let's start a new version :D
Everything is new new and new!
Arghhhhhh, i miss my fringe.
I'll cut it again when its approaching chinese new year.
Well, its going to 2011. The time was fly-so-fast.
Means, we're gonna be more mature and older? :(
We only young once, so do appreciate our youngest time <3


Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment