Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas.

What a lonely Christmas day for me :(
Well, i just having lunch with my dad and grandma @ Old Town.
After having lunch, we head to my dad's restaurant.
My dad fetched me to home at around 9pm more.


Here's are some pictures that i took by myself.
My edited was so noob and my phone was a bad quality too ><





Lol. spot at my puppy's tummy

Call my puppy as Meenie! Hee

My big pink ribbon!

Currently obsess with my big pink ribbon. Hehe. 
Bought @ East Cost Mall, Kuantan. Its cost RM6.90 for each. 
There are few colours of these big ribbon. White, red, purple and pink!
Its have some blue and red light. Spot my big pink ribbon's light. lol
Anyway, wish you guys have a Wonderful Christmas Celebration!
I hope next year i'll have a christmas celebration too :(


Enjoy yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment