Monday, January 3, 2011

Say Hi to School.

Imma back to school life again. And i'll having form 4 life. LOLOL
I hope myself can study well on this year. Wish me luck!
So my form 4 class ish 4com1 (4 Taat)
And yes, i don't have to face with harder subjects in science class. 
There are so difficult. Some students said, "will study until ki siao in science class"
HAHAHA LMFAO



         My ears look alikeeeee?!

                            My pinky pencil box! <3

        YAY whole set is pink. lol

                             Body Glove's Logo


Many peoples buy Body Glove. lol
My theme colour for this year was pink. lolol
Hmm, nice what xD
So how about you guys?
What is your theme colour for this year?
Heee


Anyway, imma not showing off my school stuffs.
I'm just want to blogging here, post the pictures and make it more fun too.


Say BYE to Holiday :(

3 comments:

  1. Hiak Hiak.. Me oso pink.. =)
    And bag oso same as sis (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meilinq: We're a lovely sisters :P

    カミラ: Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete