Friday, July 1, 2011

1st of July


Hello guys! I'm back with my new post again! 
And i'm so sorry because my bloggie was neglected by me TT So how are you guys?

Okay. Let's start with today's topic.
Today is the first day of July! And my favourite day, Friday!
Hahaha i love friday because it is holiday.

Today, i went to Hai Chen and Yes Corner with my friends, Xin Qi, Yee Ling, Mei Yan, 
Ah Ben and more to celebrate a suprise birthday party for our birthday friend. 
We ate steamboat at Hai Chen and it was fun when we are talking each other :DDD 
We also went to Yes Corner and ate sushi. We ordered Unagi, Sakura, Tuna and California. 
Weeee~ My favourite sushi ^_____^ 
Before we eat those sushi, we prepare a birthday cake for our friend. 
A Pink Angry Bird cake! It was so cute!!! 
We have been snap many pictures of Angry Bird cake! 

Angry bird is looking at you! Hiak hiak~

Turn on the candle

Oh my gosh
Cameraman, you should learn how to take picture
You didn't say 1 2 3 but you already start to take picture
Make our eyes were closed -_____-

The birthday guy is wishing

Ready to eat cake! Yummy~

The cake's taste was delicious but i didn't eat the pink cream (scare fat) Muahahaha
I'm gonna buy this cake when my friends are birthday. 
And I really love this cake so much! It was so cute!

Lastly, a shout out to the birthday guy.
Happy Birthday Ah Zhi~! Have a blast!

Goodnights ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment