Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Firstly, i wanna say Happy Mother's Day! To my mom! I love you, my beloved mom. But she's not here, she's not staying with me. Her cell phone can't connect, but i want to talk with her on phone. I miss her voice so much. I miss everythings of my mummy :(



These pictures was taken on last year, October 20, 2010.
I still love these pictures of us, mom. I always see these pictures when i'm missing you. Its bring back our memories when you're with me. We celebrate Mother's Day on next year kay? I wanna treat you eat some delicious foods. LOL

Mom, please contact me as soon as possible. I wanna know where are you right now :(


Additional details: Yeappy! My mom phone me on yesterday. She's fine and she's stay at her hometown now, Chiang Rai, Thailand. ^__^


ILY & IMY
MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment