Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my bestie.

Sorry for not update my belated post of party celebration for my bestie cause i just copy the pictures from camera to my laptop we took when celebrating ><

Her name is Xin Qi and her birthday date is on January 16 
but we did an early celebration on January 14 for her.


We did BBQ @ my dad's restaurant.
Well, let's pictures do talking!

Hot dog cheese! It's my favourite. keke~

Corn nuggets! 

Chickens wing!

Grilling chicken wing!

Some drinks

Ops, i forgot what its called .__.

With my ee ling <3


Nice? Sorry that we didn't buy a big cake for you.
But we hope you do like these cute cakes ><

Wooohooo~ She said she like these cute cakes so much and she also said
we have creativity cause we decorate these cute cakes for her. Teehee

With the birthday girl. 
Hehe happy birthday yea and must happy always! Mwacks <3
We have the same dream for our future career =X
So we must work and training hard for our dream.
Fighting!



I'm the shortest among our group :(
I wanna grow up until 160cm :(


Hehehe. We're fooling around with our funny pose =P

Took at my room's mirror


The birthday girl must be very happy and sure can't fall as sleep on tonight. Kekeke. 
Do stick with us forever okay? And i hope our group's friendship will stay along with us forever and ever!


A happy and lovely night.
Xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment