Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm really thankful to you guys. ♥



You guys did a nice suprised for me on my birthday, Oct 15 2010 at E-Bistro and make a birthday party for me at there. I'm really very happy at all. (:

Thanks for the birthday cake. 
Imma really appreciated it all of you guys.
Wanna view more pictures? Go to this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=75172&id=1634326026

We had played a game, and that's is TRUE Or DARE.
This game were really nice to play.
And its would make us all laugh non stop cause its crazy and fun.
Wanna view our videos when we're playing TRUE Or DARE? Go to this link http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1089887848

Somemore, they all were so bad. Ask me to take off the candle from the cake with using my mouth ):
And then.. they were push my head into the cake when i'm taking off the candle from the cake! OMFG
But its okay, because it is my birthday and imma really had fun together with them. Tonight is the best night ever! I'll save these memories into my mind and hearts for always.

I love you guysss! xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment